Drop #3: Where in Manhattan is Gun Machine?
We’re making this drop a little harder, because you all have proven your guessing prowess.
There are two ways to get your hands on a copy of Gun Machine before it becomes available to everyone else: Either go to the location above and pick it up or be the first to email firstname.lastname@example.org with the book’s location. I’m afraid we’re only accepting entries from the US and UK. Good luck.
EDIT: We have a winner! Gun Machine is under the Manhattan Bridge in Chinatown, right outside the LES skatepark (aka Coleman skatepark, or Chinatown skatepark).
- notaboyscout reblogged this from warrenellis and added:
- notaboyscout likes this
- androgynedream reblogged this from warrenellis and added:
- imathers likes this
- davesloboda likes this
- fharperart likes this
- perilpress likes this
- tinyforest likes this
- jackcrowder likes this
- makingnoiseloud likes this
- handsapt likes this
- pollyq likes this
- ultralaser likes this
- inkytasty reblogged this from warrenellis and added:
- cjtheoracle likes this
- 2d2r reblogged this from warrenellis
- stupidandfatapple reblogged this from warrenellis
- noirchrome likes this
- they-drift-like-worried-fire reblogged this from warrenellis
- stupidandfatapple likes this
- walltowallpaper likes this
- imtiazk likes this
- thelamprey likes this
- warrenellis reblogged this from thisisgunmachine
- davidgolbitz likes this
- thisisgunmachine posted this